Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hello! I used to write movie reviews when I was back in college, at good ol' Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA. And I was starting to miss it. So here I am. I watch a lot of movies and might as well connect it to something productive! Just to give a sense of the type of movies I like - I do like a little bit of everything (though generally musicals are not my cup of tea). I do have an inclination towards movies with swords - it can be the crappiest movie of the year, but if there is a sword I will be sitting in the theater ready to go (and often I regret this - Pathfinder is two hours of my life that I will never get back). In terms of actors, Cary Grant and Peter O'Toole are my big two. One of them I would love to be, the other one I would love to get drunk with! What else? Hm, I guess that is about it! Check back soon for my first review!

2 comments:

  1. You watch a lot of movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we request reviews? Like say...Doogal, Six-String Samurai, and/or the new one with McGregor and Clooney....?

    ReplyDelete